Naomi - Multi
Sold out. You can preorder this product.
Shipping date for preorders: December 19, 2018
Meet Naomi, a shoulder bag made of twisted polygons to create functional interior space alongside the sculpted structure. This 'Naomi' bag is fitted with two compartments to organize your essentials and has a shoulder strap that's long enough to wear cross-body.
- Crafted from smooth calf leather, and patent leather.
- Velvet interior, adjustable strap, magnetic flap closure, two main interior compartments, one interior zipped pocket, silver hardware.
- h:18 X w:25 X d:10 cm (7 X 10 X 4 in)
- Shoulder drop on longest setting: 54cm (21 1/4 in.)
- Shoulder drop on shortest setting: 44cm (17 1/4 in.)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover duties and taxes for shipments to all countries. You won't pay additional fees beyond the product price.
Additional shipping information is available on our shipping page.
We hope you’ll love your order, but if it isn’t quite right returning to us is easy. You can return unused items with tags to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. Simply contact email@example.com to start a return, our team will assist you.
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.