Pleated Tool Bag - Black
Sold out. You can preorder this product.
Expected shipping date for preorders: March 15, 2020
Pleated Tool Bag has arrived in time for your next Spring and Summer vacation, ready to be worn not one but three ways. The new Pleated Tool Bag serves up ladylike elegance with structural form, both stand-out stylish and discretely secure for when keeping your valuables close.
Featuring extra and adjustable straps, the new Pleated Tool Bag can be worn three different ways: Slung over the shoulder and torso as a cross body bag, take on your daytime duties with your essentials strapped close in tow. Glide through the airport with your passport, tickets and phone at hand’s reach, converting the Pleated Tool Bag into a belt bag. Use the smaller strap to secure to your belt loops, or the larger strap to wrap around your waist. Complete your after-dark sophistication and head out into the night with the Pleated Tool Bag in tow. Wear it as a clutch or as a wrist bag, secured with a practical, magnetic closure. When lugging around an overstuffed tote is too much to handle, there’s no better to opt for the chic Pleated Tool Bag.
- Crafted from Italian smooth calf leather.
- Magnetic closure. Adjustable and removable crossbody strap. Six card slots. One large slot.
- h:18 X w:13 X d:3 cm (7 X 5.1 X 1.2 in)
- Shoulder drop: 57 cm (longest) - 32 cm (shortest)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.