Pandora - Burgundy
Sold out. You can preorder this product.
Shipping date for preorders: June 30, 2019
'Form follows feminine'
Inspired by modernist architect Oscar Niemeyer's modern yet sensual aesthetics this exquisitely designed bag has an eye-catching curvilinear geometry that is finished with an elegant top handle. Sculptural outside opens to a surprisingly bright interior. It is padded to protect your daily essentials and covered with soft sheepskin for a luxurious finish. The bag is accompanied with a detachable shoulder strap and trimmed with brushed gold hardware closure.
- Crafted from calf leather.
- Detachable shoulder strap, pink sheepskin lining, brushed gold hardware.
- h:15 X w:22 X d:13 cm (6 X 8.5 X 5 in)
- Shoulder drop: 55cm (21.5 in)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.