Art Deco - White
We've reinvented and elevated the traditional cross-body It Bag to mimic the symmetry and understated elegance of streamlined style. The result is an utterly wearable bag to coordinate seamlessly with any chic outfit – from brunch to the cocktail bar and beyond. This sleek and minimal camera-style bag will never cease to finish any wardrobe with a touch of Parisian elegance, reminiscent of one of the most influential decorative styles to emerge from France.
The Art Deco Camera bag is an ideal size for the woman who wants to wear her accessories, and not the other way around. Small enough to carry anywhere but large enough for your phone, lipstick and other beauty essentials, the Art Deco Camera Bag meets all the needs of an organised minimalist. Two tight, concentric zips keep your belongings safe and within easy reach, with an interior pocket for keeping small items secure.
- Crafted from Italian smooth calf leather.
- Velvet interior, adjustable strap, zip opening, one interior slide pocket, silver hardware.
- h:14 X w:22 X d:7.5 cm (5.5 X 8.5 X 3 in)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.