Sera Tote - Ivory
Mix of symmetry and fluid, clean lines, The Sera Tote is designed to complement any modern ensemble. Unconventionally inspired by the atrium of New York City’s Temple Court Building, we've infused The Sera Tote with spaciousness and light to form flexible folds.
Its exterior design is a surrealist dream, reminiscent of a maze-like structure protruding outwards, with sharp, clean lines, and a 3D façade. Opening the top handles reveals a suede drawstring top edge, securing your belongings on the go.
Folding inwards like an accordion and then stretching outwards to store those last-minute belongings means The Sera doesn’t just sit pretty on your shoulder. It’s designed to make life easy and chic for the woman who puts her best foot (or shoulder) forward with structured, thoughtful design, but also rushes out the door as she packs her phone, lip gloss and keys into her nearest available handbag. The Sera Tote also features a detachable shoulder strap. Carry it your way and relish every thoughtful detail.
- Crafted from Italian calf leather and suede.
- Canvas lining, adjustable and detachable strap, suede drawstring top, matte gold hardware.
- h:19 X w:30 X d:4.5 cm (7.5 X 12 X 1.75 in)
- Handle drop: 12 cm (4.75 in)
- Shoulder drop(longest setting): 54.5 cm (21.5 in)
- Shoulder drop(shortest setting): 40.5 cm (16 in)
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.