Small Naomi - Pastel
Sold out. You can preorder this product.
Expected shipping date for preorders: March 15, 2020
This fall, your new It bag is ready to elevate your outfit with architectural shapes reminiscent of math class, featuring refreshing colorways. Our Naomi Bag appears unexpectedly functional, fitting all of your essentials for brunch to the bar and beyond.
The Small Naomi’s twisted polygon shape adds an element of interest to your standard grab-and-go shoulder bag. Easily carried with a top handle or slung over your shoulder, it’s the hands-free option for busy style-seekers juggling lattes, phones and metro cards.
The Small Naomi Shoulder Bag stays true to our ethos, combining sleek asymmetry with spaciousness. An adjustable shoulder strap puts the wearer in control of comfort, dropping from 44cm to 55cm. The interior is divided in two by a clear divider, making organizing and juggling your belongings easy on the go.
- Crafted from smooth calf leather.
- Ultrasuede interior, adjustable strap, magnetic flap closure, two main interior compartments, one interior zipped pocket, silver hardware.
- h:15.5 X w:23.5 cm (6 X 9.25 in)
- Shoulder drop on longest setting: 54cm (21 1/4 in.)
- Shoulder drop on shortest setting: 44cm (17 1/4 in.)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.