Wave Wallet - Black&Gray
Introducing: The Wave Wallet, a wallet-turned-shoulder-bag. It makes a statement all on its own as you step out for your morning coffee dash, performing double duty as a pochette for your notes and cards, or as a clutch with a removable strap. For those who crave a solution to juggling a phone, cards and cash, The Wave Wallet has you sorted.
The Wave Wallet features two conjoined leather flaps that open to reveal space for all your financial essentials. A leather divider creates two compartments, with one side for notes and cards, and the other large enough to fit the iPhone Max, and your passport. Spacious enough to hold more than your usual coin purse, yet compact enough for you to locate your metro card lickity-split, Wave Wallet is as utilitarian as it is covetable.
100% handcrafted from Italian leather, the outside texture of the wallet is soft yet made to withstand busy schedules, and the inside compartments reveal an almost silk-like lambskin leather.
- Crafted from Italian calf leather.
- Lambskin lining, adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, snap closure, 6 card slots, silver hardware.
- h:11 X w:21 X d:2 cm (4.25 X 8.25 X 0.75 in)
- Shoulder drop(longest setting): 48 cm (19 in)
- Shoulder drop(shortest setting): 25 cm (10 in)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.