For your bag, we selected the highest-grade hides, because the character of good leather underlines the quality of design,
and it is the most important decision for the subsequent quality of our products. They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
Caring for your leather Mlouye bag requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
Our suede and nubuck products should be handled with care. Scratching or damage can occur based on the natural quality of the leather. Avoid rain. Dark clothing may rub off on surface.